Aviation Security Management Software
Designing and implementing an aviation Security Management System (SeMS) and security program is hard.
Ensuring compliance, readiness and continuous improvement is even harder.
Fortem’s Omnipresence 3D is a comprehensive security management software solution for airports and civil aviation authorities. O3D seamlessly integrates with existing security infrastructure and adapts to local policies, regulations and environment.
- Improve perimeter security
- Track vehicles, personnel and visitors to improve efficiency and detect abnormal behaviors, runway incursions
- Prevent and detect unauthorized access to restricted areas, e.g. airport operations area
- Immersive 3D eliminates 90% of manual steps, concentration and memorization, for an optimal situational awareness and control
- Understand and respond to incidents in record time
- Real-time information sharing, coordination and compliance amongst departments, agencies, air carriers
- Early warnings and notifications when situations escalate, e.g. security breach that may require an evacuation or passenger re-screenings
- Monitor equipment failures, recovery and service-level agreements (SLA) compliance
For Aviation Authorities:
- Automatically monitor member airports for performance variations and regulatory compliance, e.g. training, exercises and preventative maintenance performed at the prescribed frequency
- Efficiently detect and investigate insider threats
- Remotely assist an airport to more quickly resolve a complex incident
- Immersive 3D technology minimizes effort to understand and respond to complex situations in geographically-distant areas
Omnipresence 3D’s ease-of-use and open architecture can help other departments leverage security assets to improve passenger experience and reduce operating costs:
- Easily leverage video cameras to investigate the root cause of sudden customer dissatisfaction, e.g. integrate with feedback kiosks
- Monitor baggage handling equipment and personnel
Meet international standards
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA), European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Chicago convention Annex 17
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) SeMS Implementation Guide and Security Manual